Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

We can assist with notarizing or commissioning documents. We are a mobile law firm: we can meet you at your residence, place of business, or a mutually agreed upon location to notarize or commission a document. We offer evening and weekend appointments. We may be able to meet you on short notice. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs

Our fee quotes include GST and all disbursements.

Notary and Commissioner services offered for Penhold, Red Deer, Innisfail, Sylvan Lake and Central Alberta. 


Notary Public

A Notary Public has the power to administer oaths, and take and receive affidavits, declarations, and affirmations in Alberta, elsewhere in Canada, and internationally. 

The following is a list of documents that may need to be notarized:

- Affidavits for documents used outside Alberta

- Statutory Declarations for documents leaving Alberta

- Travel consent letters: where one or both parents are not travelling with their child, the non-travelling parent(s) can have a travel consent letter prepared and notarized to facilitate entry into another country and re-entry into Canada

- Certified true copies of various documents including: passport, birth certificate, driver's licence, Journeyman Certificates, professional certificates - education; marriage or birth certificates; legal documents


Commissioner for Oaths

A commissioner for oaths has the power to administer oaths, and take and receive affidavits, affirmations and declarations in and for Alberta.

Documents to be Commissioned:

- Affidavits for use within Alberta

- Statutory Declarations staying within Alberta